Dr. Oz 7 Solutions For Pain on the Dr. Oz January 9 2012 Show
Today (January 9, 2012) Dr. Oz talks about how he can turn your health around in just 7 days! Learn how you can stop your aches, pains, and headaches without the need for prescription medications! Learn how to conquer fatigue and combat the battle against cellulite. In just one week your entire life can be rejuvenated and 2012 can be your healthiest year yet.
7 Day Solutions To Conquer Your Biggest Health Problems
Pain - Millions of Americans suffer from pain on a daily basis. Pain can be debilitating and make living life nearly unbearable. Dr. Oz mentioned the fact that 116 million Americans suffer from chronic pain! 4 our of 5 people will suffer from back pain. With those shocking numbers it's easy to see why dealing with pain is one of our biggest health problems we are facing. With so many people experiencing pain, addiction to pain killers has reached epidemic proportions!
- Lower Back Pain - The minerals in your muscles help to keep them working properly. Without enough minerals in your body your muscles can lock up on you and this can cause painful spasms. Dr. Oz suggests Potassium, Calcium, and Magnesium supplement to help prevent muscle spasms and back pain. Also check out the Dr. Oz Acuball For Back Pain episode.
- Neck Pain - There are three "P's" associated with back pain. 1. Purse - Carrying too heavy of a purse can cause back pain by causing you to tilt over which creates an imbalanced spine. 2. Pressure - Daily stresses and tension are often held in the neck. 3. Posture - When you don't have a good posture your spine has to deal with extra weight and this can cause neck pain. Dr. Oz suggests that you use a posture pillow to sleep with at night.
- Nerve pain from herniated discs - when you twist your spine your discs can become inflamed causing severe pain. Dr. Oz suggests an all natural anti-inflammatory called White Willow Bark. White Willow Bark works in much the same way as aspirin does.
- Foot pain - The sciatic nerve goes all the way down to your toes. This pain is usually caused by compressed nerves. Dr. Oz suggests placing a ball on a chair and sitting on the ball on the outer thigh of your leg. Roll back and forth on the ball. This will massage the nerves and release some of the compression that is causing your foot and leg pain.
- Joint pain - joint pain occurs when the lining in your joints get eroded away. Dr. Oz suggests Arniflora Arnica Gel. Arniflora Arnica Gel is a homeopathic remedy that will help relieve joint pain. He also suggests orthodic soul inserts to put in your shoes.
- Headaches - 9 out of 10 women report suffering from tension headaches. Dr. Oz suggests laying on your back and touching each knee to your nose. If you can't touch your knee to your nose then raise them as high to your chest as you can. Mid-day headaches are usually caused by stress. Dr. Oz suggests using spices to alleviate headaches. Ginger reduces inflammation. Tumeric is an anti-inflammatory and is highly effective at reducing headaches. For night time headaches Dr. Oz suggests hibiscus tea.
Break Your Sugar Addiction In 7 Days